NFTA Traffic Report
Last updated: 5/20/2013 5:50:50 PM
(Updates: weekdays from 5 til 9 AM and from 3 til 6 PM)
- Road conditions will be updated weekdays from 5am to 9am & 3pm to 6pm.
Current Traffic Conditions
- Traffic conditions will be updated weekdays from 5am to 9am & 3pm to 6pm.
- To check for possible delays at the International Bridges, call 1-(800)-715-6722, option 2. Conditions are updated about every half hour, or as needed.
- 33/UNION ROAD: Starting Tuesday, 5/21 the Outbound 33 exit ramp to Union Road will be closed to ALL TRAFFIC through the end of August.
- DEERFIELD AVENUE: Deerfield Avenue is closed where it passes over the 33 from Warwick Avenue to Pembroke Avenue through November for bridge repairs.
- ELLICOTT STREET: Ellicott Street is closed from High to Goodrich for construction of a pedestrian tunnel until further notice.
- ELMWOOD AVENUE: Through early June, Elmwood Avenue is reduced to a single lane in each direction from Forest Avenue to Iroquois Drive for construction.
- EXCHANGE: Exchange Street will be closed from Pearl to Washington for overhead wiring starting at Midnight Sunday to 5am Monday.
- LEWISTON ROAD: Lewiston Road is closed from College Avenue to Hyde Park Blvd in Niagara Falls until further notice.
- NIAGARA SQUARE: There are lane & parking restrictions on Niagara Square and the intersecting streets through May for milling work.
- N. OAK STREET: North Oak is closed from Goodell to Ellicott through November.
- SENECA: Seneca Street will be be down to a single lane of traffic from Pear to Washington for overhead wiring starting at Midnight Sunday to 5am Monday.
- SOUTH GRAND ISLAND BRIDGE: (Sunday-Thursday Nights, 8pm til 6am) The Southbound South Grand Island Bridge will be closed for construction. Traffic will be diverted onto the Northbound South Grand Island Bridge, which will maintain one lane of traffic in each direction through October. Reduce your speed in the area. There may be delays at times.
- UNION/33: Union Road is down to a single lane in each direction where it passes over the 33. The Outbound 33 Ramp to Union Road is limited to Car Traffic heading Southbound. Northbound Union Traffic & Trucks are being detoured to the Dick Road Exit. In addition, access to the Union Road Ramp to the Inbound 33 is now limited to Southbound Union Car Traffic only! Northbound Union Traffic & Trucks are being detoured thru November.
- WEBSTER BLOCK: Until further notice, Washington Street is closed from Perry to Scott in front of the First Niagara Center & Perry Street is closed from Main to Illinois. You should use Michigan Avenue to get to the First Niagara Center & the Cobblestone District while Washington Street is closed.
Check out Niagara International Transportation Technology Coalition
for traveler information in and around the Niagara Frontier